Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yvonne Chan 21st Birthday~

Today is TRULY our babe YVONNE CHAN Birthday~, on 6-Sep-2011 We helped her to celebrated at Sungai Long Station One as she busy and not much time~.
But it was fun too...The most funny part was the birthday song~ bad candles....next time don't buy you any more~







































That night was fun~ chit chat talk~ I'm happy~
And got a singer and who singing in Station One also very nice~ hehe....he is my type~ but....too bad that I was not brave enough to take his facebook acc to be a FB friend also better mah~....sigh~
It is call "Love in first sight"???? xixi.....at lease also be a chance to know more people too mah~ XP
if not my friendship circle will be so small~ :( is already small=tiny

Any way~ Happy Birthday to the birthday girl~ Love You~
And also for my mom....Happy Birthday MOM~~~ Love You forever...although is quite yam cham lar...but your always be my lovely mom...I won't forgot the word when you spoke when I was so down...so Thanks You stand on my side and protect me....if not Today I'm still be so miserable. And I promise to myself will be-careful and won't have 2nd time again~

0 Comments: