Sunday, November 20, 2011

ElCerdo- A Spanish Restaurant

Today our big big boss treat us a very delicious dinner at El Cerdo in KL, the bars street~
actually I knew is a pork dinner, but really didn't expect will be in this high cost restaurant~ wow! Excited

One more think I felt so sham and sorry~ we suppose to gather I'm Ampang at 6pm, but I have to fetch my friend and he jam++ so I late about half an hour! Felt so sorry and "pai seh" a bunch of people only wait for us~ sigh sorry ya!!!!! ><

We order quite a lots of foods ~ some I think is double order~ and who order which I already forgot, just the foods came we just eat la, no care~ we put on the middle we everyone can taste the different taste. So of the dish have their owe special sauces~ it taste nice and new for me~ totally satisfied with this dinner~ haha sure~ cuz the prices ain't cheap!
Overall I rate 8/10! cuz can't give full score ! Still need to improve~ If have chance will try again next time~ haha
Although yesterday is full and almost want vomit~ but think back the taste is--- wow delicious~ haha

0 Comments: