Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pikom PC Fair April 2010

Today went to PC Fair with QiQi and Shu Xing
we reached there about 1pm something, we parked the car nearby the KLCC, there suppose got 1 parking area more near de....but...haiz...... forget about it! There still ok also

We walk under the big big sun~ damn hot!!!!
in KLCC also people mountain people sea~ as J Hou said~ haha
While in Convention Center we only choose the department we want to go.....
Accessories~~~ when we walk inwe so blur....cuz so big and many brands , we don't know want to start from where.....
But so fast....I bought my Harddisk~ the price quite ok lar.....normal lor.....
320GB = RM199 ......but got special service ar~ free laser name~ quite special~
QiQi and Shu Xing also bought the pendrive from them ad laser name ^^


Mine must buy list DONE
follow up till QiQi and Shu Xing

I also bumped into my college mate, she working~
and we also met Zi Yan, she worked with her bf together....in Toshiba booth
before we went to find her, I heard someone spell out her name and her location....we got pass through there, but didn't saw her...cuz so many ppl, after that Zi Yan reply my msg....We very comfirm Those ppl are Zi Yan friends....haha bum bum~

Finished our PC shopping ......I count out that.....mine 1 thing expensive than them 4/5 things le....
QiQi = 2 4GB pen drive, mouse, web cam, ear phone, CD-R
Shu Xing = 2GB pen drive , wireless router, ear phone, CD-R
haha~

after that we went into KLCC shopping center to find our late lunch~~~ so hunrgy~~~
we ate in Litter Penang Cafe , the foods so nice and delicious~ I can't eat spicy....so I order an ordinary Home-style Lam Mee ^^
If next time got chance I will try some more different ~ hehe

0 Comments: