Monday, April 5, 2010

Sarawak-Miri > Working~

Friday 02/04/10
cuz I went back so late, so sure I will woke up late lar..... about 12pm I only woke up and also must prepared jor....cuz before I head to LCCT I have to go to meet Paris for a short briefing
Two of my friends straight away came to my house to stay overnight after clubbing , because this more easy to send us to the Serdang KTM

Finished our dinner at my house, my mom sent us to KTM Station to Seremban, because one of my friend called Wen Ting, she said her house just near by the LCCT, she can send us to LCCT airport, so that we no need to overnight in LCCT lor......
her hometown in Sepang, actually quite far away from Seremban KTM, THANKS so much to her
also felt lucky that no need to overnight in LCCT, because when I reached LCCT (OMG) I thought it will same like KLIA,but it's not~

while she driving , she and introduced her hometown to us......
For human nature......her parents bring us to eat again.....also helped us to ordered jor lor.....cuz we must be polite......hehe I also got chance to taste Yee Pei's mom homemade Tou Fu.....nice~
We rest at her house until 3am , actually only her and her father send us to LCCT....but at last her whole family also went to LCCT with us.....
Another meal again........the early breakfast in OldTown

After check-in hanging around and waiting for the flight
My boarding pass


While waiting ( Connie, Gee, Yee Pei)


Saturday 03/04/10
I can't sleep well, because I tie my hair already for ready to work........
We reached in Miri airport about 9.++am we took a taxi to Miri Hotel.....
the check in time suppose start at 2pm, but there got room available so we can check in early and put our baggage in our room 1st
After that the person who in charge us came to pick us to each outlet to start our work lor.....haiz

The TOTO outlets there quite different from here......there got doors and air-con, so we no need sweating and no ppl smoke inside the TOTO lor.......and most of the outlets got in front and behind de lor
but there so many Bumi .....not the skin colour quite same with us are Chinese oh~~ most of them are mix / bumi, don't know Chinese language. Beside that the skin colour more to dark or tan are Chinese....@@


My friend who are from Miri intoduc this Cafe to us
Our dinner in Citrus Cafe

I like the view inside there


Our dinner


after the dinner we went to Bintang Plaza.....but the shop almost closs jor.....
Back to the hotel took a shower than sleep lor....cuz so tired........but so 爽~air-con so cold~


Sunday 04/04/10
Woke up 8am preapred for breakfast, after that we started to pack our stuff to check out lor....
Today 3 outlets each for 2 hours lor......
My working mood for today very low........lazy to promote, but still have to.....
although today me with my sister back to a team jor....but still feel like seperate, cuz the counters got in front and behind, each ppl 1 side

The most happy time was when I working in my 3rd outlet......because I'm feel don't like to talk.....but I still have to, so I go forward to promote to a customer....he directly bought 5 pieces of Lucky Pick from me le.....
touching.......
3rd outlet is so good.....like I didn't talk much....but I sell alots.....
6.45pm a taxi fetched us to airport lor.....
after we check-in we waiting for boarding lor......
Mom and dad came to LCCT to pick us.....


Hi~ KL~( a blur blur view of KL? )

0 Comments: