Friday, April 30, 2010

Maison with Buddies & Babes

29th May 2010
About 7.30pm I follow my brother car to Shu Xing's house....
She helped and taught me some knowledge about make up...hehe
Make Up is a Magic....Girl Perfect Solution~

Tang Tang~~~
follow up Jia Qi and Jamie also came jor, and Jun Hao and Jun Jie
We departed about 10pm seperate 2 cars to Maison, before that we went to Sg. Wang to fetch Yvonne 1st
I went Maison once only...I only agar-agar know where is it....the street is right, just don't know which part have to turn into, so we miss out so we have to drive back to that place.....
Luckily this time correct already!!! I Will Remeber It!
feel sorry le.....paiseh~ hehe

Barrett came out to meet us , cuz we not clubbing kia, so we don't know want how 1st, especially for boys....
want cover charge or open alcohols.....
so decided to open 1 bottle lor....we all 11/12 ppl share...
actually today Lady Night, ladies not need to pay, due to we all are student and poor, so we decided to share
FRIENDS MAH~

We got a lot of ppl so le....
( Me, Shu Xing, Jia Qi, J & J, Jun Jie, Yvonne)
( Edison, Munye, Kah Kheng, Jun Xian, Barrett, Wayne, Ah Heng)

(Jamie's college mates)

I'm still can't stand for the alcohol.....just share drink abit only....mine even a cup also don't have....
haha cuz I refuse
so Bad Luck I can't meet my college mate there....
he also can't find me, even just around only, might can't recognize me?? haha
me also can't see , so blur without my glasses....

after that we took some photos and finished our drinks we went to the dancing floor lor~~
Party Time~! WOW WoW
Dancing Dance Dancing Dance.....
might still early?? 12pm??? the music/ songs not really nice ?
some not really high, we we own high!!!
haha
Jamie's college mates so geng lor......like won't tired~ haha
after we felt hot, we went out to rest and breath some air....taking photos again



in that moment something happened , although it took quite long time to settle, but won't ruin our mood
after settle that we back into the dancing floor again and dance again
Hope they will be alright ^^ Stay Peace~ ^^V

we bumped into Wai Nam, and 1 I forgot his name( Jun Ye)
we dance together lor.....
this was my 2nd times in Maison, but was my 1st time step up to the dancing stage....
we all really high lar!! haha

3pm, clubbing also close already, we went to mamak stall to drink and eat and rest 1st only go back home
almost 4/5am only reach home~

So Happy Tonight...
Happy to hang out with you guys & babes~~~

For me Clubbing can help me to reduce my straight .......
But I won't so into clubbing lar.....haha

Babes & Buddies next time got chance and time we go again lor~~~ haha
yeah yeah~ hei hei~

0 Comments: