Thursday, January 14, 2010

讨人厌的顾客

Today I heard my mom said again....this is a second times she told my dad already....
when I heard it I also very helpless le.....

The thing is my mom said got a customer ( not only one lar) complained that the teas are not so nice , not like before
That I also know lar.....because change ppl do already ma....the quality sure got abit different 1
but that customer is quite close with us , I think he also might know what happen about my dad ba~
If you don't like the teas that we made than please don't order about that , you have so many options
you can order other or to another restaurant lar..... ( I also very appreciate that you support our teas lar)
but now the situation is my dad can't serve you now....he is not feeling well.....

We can not allow a person to sacrifice their health to satisfy your taste lor....
imagine if this happen on you , would you allow him to work?

We also can't close our restaurant because of him can't work and can't serve
we still need to survive ~
Can you please think more wisely?

If you don't know about it we won't blame or say anythings lar....
but if you knew about it and still say about those 风凉话,
like last time my mom said and I heard a 常客 asked my mom : this year not go anywhere to travel ar???
wow! I heard it I also on fire.......

although we already used to heard about the customer complaint, but we can't say anythings ar....
because " Customer Always Right"

another thing I dislike is some customer saw us ( me and my sister) will ask what course we studying now
so we will answer tourism and hotel , but some will give a respond like ????????
did we choose to study about Tourism and Hotel are so weird?
or not choose something about like Business , acc, marketing law, IT, doctor etc is not human already?
WTH & WTF
When you want to travel you don't want find a travel agency or live in hotels lar.....
damn!
everytime I only can smile back as my answer....aiks~

0 Comments: