Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally Finished my sem 2 lor...

Today this sub ~ okok lar....cuz is Business Computing mah....
I'm so Happy at last I know how to solve it~!!! cuz last time teacher got taught .... I still remember...just wrong abit only.....but lastly I solve it and find it out how to do ~ YES!!!!! hehe....happy

after exam we went to old place to have our dinner.....
it suppose to go someway to relax....but the result is we all going back home to do our stuff.....
because lack people and not that mood.....very less people already...less fun.....

Night....my parents' church friends came our house.....actually I want to escape....but no way to go
so me and my brother at living room there lor.....to listening what they talk....
they talk about my father......and so on.......
突然间我就跑上楼了, 因为肚子痛.....haha

I can enjoy for my dramas, movies lor.....and spend some time with my lovely friends - perhaps~
but abit 烦恼~......压力.........彷徨........

-------------------------------------------------------

上次在吃饭时听到爸妈就要做手术了,大概会在3/4月
我妈捐一个肾给我爸~
我爸今天留院, 其实是去check his heart....but so lucky my father heart is good...so no need to 吹 “球子”
但是还是得住院是因为血压很高

0 Comments: