Friday, January 1, 2010

1ST DAY OF 2010

I woke up at 7am to get ready to Sunway Pyramid with my Friends
actually we were planing go to Melaka...but something stuck on there....
so we change our plan to Sunway Pyramid for Ice Skating
We have about 16 ppl by 3 cars
Before we go , we went for our breakfast in Makota Vegetarian shop....
We didn't expected today was free le.....我们赚到了,但也感到不好意思的~

About 10.++am we already reached there....at the Ice Skating Field was not much ppl yet, cuz still early
We were playing at there about 4 hours
I long time didn't play already....almost forget, but the skill abit abit still got there lar....
although I know abit abit , but I fell 2 times at the same place...gosh~
damn pain~
due to I so pain so I rest at outside there almost 1 hour le....and there started getting more and more ppl
I so hate that....every time that wanna go back I started know how to skate.....
actually is know already....but still scare and scare will fall down....
and I will less to skate with other ppl with holding hand, because I have some psychological barriers in the trust
for me holding hand and skating with him/her must trust him/her , isn't it?
But Now I slowly to overcome of this problem....
I hope next time I can skate more better and more faster lor~ haha

Finished our skate at 3pm or 4 pm
we went to find some eat , finally decided went to Kim Gary....
is Holiday every way also have many ppl.....
Finished our meal....we went back home lor....
due to everyone also very tired and some want to rushing there assignment
so the dinner was cancel.....

At Last it was an enjoyable day and I was so so so so so happy
seeking for another chance for gathering and another chance to play and hanging out like this together....

Happy New Year
a new year , new life, new hope....





Girls Team
didn't capture any boys team oh~

0 Comments: