Friday, January 15, 2010

The Spy Next Door

After my class we went to eat MCD with my friends
due to I really empty in my wallet but Thx so much all of you " kumpul" RM1 for me to eat
haha....love you all~ hehe

After back home I was blank in my mind and suddenly want to watch a movie alone again~
and return the SmallVille season 1 to my friend , I borrowed it almost 1 year lor....
and actually I haven't finished to watch it..... because not interested .....
Finally Return back to his friend......haha

Actually I decided to watch " Did You Hear About The Morgans?" at 5.20pm
actually The Spy Next Door is ok , but I scare it still new and the price will be RM10 don't have student price
while I told the conductress : Did You hear about the Morgans 5.20 .
but she showed me that only have 11.20am , than I was so blur too.... did the computer make a mistake?
so I changed to watch The Spy Next Door.....luckily got student price!!!!
After I bought the ticket I look at the timetable.....
there no any mistake.....was her mistake......showed me the Tomorrow showing time......
I didn't say any "TOMORROW" word!!!!!
lame conductress......
Am I choosing a wrong day to watch a movie???
in front me got a Family with KIDS
wow!!!!! DAMN noisy.......the kids are very noisy and loudly too......after finished cry than move move talk talk..... like don't have any 1 minutes is quiet ~

Any My Brother SMS me and Calling me , because he want to use the car......at 6.30pm
But I can't make it....so I ignore him.....at house still got a Kancil or Inova....he can use either 1
or else just wait.....

Overall it is a nice movie......
not going to explain more......
A Comedy , Family , action movie......

The most important for me.....haha
LUCAS TILL !!!!!!!
So Handsome......!!!!! >< style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 466px; height: 320px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi3zKM4pTibc4Zily821e3r0VgyeTxiVqkD0c2llNt4gjFaV5o7E_rjw4fU-Chs0D3zvLogMliG219rBJcpbkI_MXCO1nYwTl48WeRUrRZJ7p1-7yrc_ruTBCRUYXKt9yziNyP8hIZ_LMaY/s320/spynextdoor112309.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5427006094689689778" border="0">

0 Comments: