Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Eve 2009

Today was New Year eve as the last day for 2009

Morning I suppose went to take my New IC with Fong Ying, but she got up late,
so my dad accompanied me went to take it.
I suppose to get my New IC in November....but is hard to find a free time
Take IC was so fast ~ less than half hour already took
after that Me and my dad went to have our brunch~

After noon
I still have to attend to my Business Computing class
I done all 4 questions....although some is quite hard to me....but so far is ok~
Hope I can get a good result in this course

Night~ I celebrated New Year Eve with my Friends at Tian Jun's House~
It was so much fun~ Thx invited me~ FY
We BBQing and chit-chatting.....
I really Happy and Glad that I can celebrated with all of you~

Although our celebration not like KL that high,
but at least we no need to crowded in KL and Jam on the way back home
The more important we were celebrating all together
Hope our friendship won't break down~ ^^
At Last
HAPPY NEW YEAR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN 2009
I so glad I knew many new friends
especially the college friends
although our WPA not as our expected that good
but I still so happy can be friends with you

my old friends
I so Happy our friendship never break down
and I wish our friendship have no the end

The shock thing happen in this year was about my father
thing came too suddenly......
but we still have to face it
wish thing will become better and better
more healthy and healthier

many many that I can't remember back
I'm a dull girl.....haha
time turn so fast as I'm going to be 20 in 2010
wish I can faster find my truly lover ...haha

Future is unpredictable
have many things I still very scare of its
but I have to think in positive way
cuz 路是人走出来的
hope I can do it

0 Comments: