Saturday, March 27, 2010

3rd day on work

Today was my 1st time went to Seremban ba???? (don't know)
Seremban is more near than Melaka, so I no need to wake up so early.....

We gathered at Time Square at 8.30pm
I went there by LRT , put my car in Sungai Besi.....
Today is a new leader led us, because our leader got something so do, so the new leader replaced him lor...

My 1at outlet is went to a Top Sale outlet and that also is 叶剑锋's mom de toto shop oh~
haha ......we didn't meet 叶剑锋 , but we met 叶剑雄 - his brother.....hehe
each outlet they have to take some photo on us while we serve the customers, so 叶剑雄 take the responsibility also help his mom to take some photos lor....
although there is Top Sale Office....but seem like not much customer want to listen us to explain and buy the LP from us le....无奈阿~ but nvm.....we already did our best~ I thought also got sold out about 40/30 ba~

Out break is at 2pm, but the time from that office is fast about 30min, so we sure follow that lor....
than we got 一个小时半 to rest.....hehe
because some outlets are quite nearby only, so we had lunch with team 3 in KFC lo~

My 2nd outlet is Sale Office, there very easy to us lor....because not much ppl de lor......so free....haha
but weird le....i thought at Sale Office I sold that LP is more than the previous outlet le.....hehe
about 6.15pm we off lor.....while we walking to a BATA shop to gather, I want to buy the " wu ko" my friend who live in Seremban said that very nice 1.....but I'm so unlucky lar....sold out jor~~~

while we backing, the driver suppose send us back to Time Square de....I don't know is that his GPS got problem or what lar.......
the car already in Kajang but he still drive in to some weird places....got so many time he can use the Highway back to KL.....that is very easy only......
he so pro can drive to Taman Rakan there de oh!!!!
I'm so surprise lor........
so I'm decided to drop in Shell station and called my brother came out to pick me to Sungai Besi take my car lor.....
the driver so blur blur de lor....haiz.....
than I got show him how to go back to KL lor.....haiz~
while I'm waiting my brother the staff in Shell so kind le....he called us waiting in the shop there oh~ cuz now the society very dangerous ....

change to this leader got so many stuff quite unsatisfied le.....he don't have the leader potential de lor....not responsible too.....

Sunday I suppose got work too.....but the header said Sunday job cancel jor....
half happy and half sad lor
Happy thing is no need to face the new leader jor
Unhappy thing is my RM160 fly liao~

0 Comments: