Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Four Happy Seasons Cafe to celebrated Min Min 20th Birthday~

Today was my college mate : Min Min birthday
we when to Wangsa Maju the 4 Happy Season Cafe to celebrated her birthday
I drove my car to Ampang and " tumpang" my friend car to there......we have about 15? ppl went with 3 car....
when driving got happened a small accident.... luckily not have any big deal
The Happy Seasons got 4 different themes seasons such as Spring , Autumn , Summer and Winter
we went to the winter season..... inside there is so COLD.....so many air-con
if you go there better bring your own jacket...hehe
the Food there just okok only....not so delicious > my opinion

We had lot of fun there.....my friends keep taking many photos le....haha
and I also so happy cuz some friends are really like long time no see.....
we are in the same college, but different course so we seldom to meet each other.....

2nd round we went to a Cafe too in Wangsa Maju i forgot the name
but I remember got a word is " FEELING" this cafe is quite ok ......
we playing heart attack at there and we are the most noisy group in the cafe....hehe
about 1/12am we went back home lor...cuz is too late....
and my other friends who live in Ampang they went to the 3rd round le.....at Old Town White Coffee in Ampang
so GENG lor.....


We are going to graduate in this year so I have to cherish our time together with everyone

0 Comments: