Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hi~ Boring

Hi.....long time didn't update jor.....recently so boring
Everyday College and home....if don't have class , whole day I will just stay at home and facing to my lovely computer....so why my life can't without it! haha (it's true)
what I can do is chasing dramas, entertainment shows, movies ,etc haha.......

Last monday? so funny.....Me and my sister after class went to Jusco just need to buy something necessary and go home.....those things can finish in 1 hour so that I can no need to pay the parking fee.....but I bumped into my parents in Jusco....that was unexpected....because I didn't know My mom will off on Monday....it suppose off on Tuesday....due to something need to do so they decided to off on Monday.....

They finished their things and planed to watch a movie......and we all watched together....haha
The Litter Big Soldier ........ It is "quite" ok lar.....in the last part very touching lor.....


haiz........my mom want to stop working jor lo......surgery is coming soon....hope everything go to the better way......
my mom forcing? me to find a part time job to do......quite lazy lar....but no work how to get my pocket money le.....so see lor......see got what job to do????? haiz.....


I'm a person very need COMPUTER in my life........it very powerful....being my biggest entertainer in my life....(@@)

0 Comments: