Tuesday, March 17, 2009

JOGOYA....Supper

I'm woke up at 8.00am and took my shower to prepare go out with my family.
today is my mom & my dad's rest day.... Tuesday and also was my Family Day
We went to eat dim sam , after that my dad want to 弄一些私人的东西啦。。(比如缴税 and etc)
when his stuff all done , we went to World-Point there to ask about the course
this time my sister followed us
When she explained all of that of us , we so clear and understand what was she tried to explain to us.....
maybe last time we straight away asked 3 college , made us so blur...
and I think it quite good and still ok
but just the college so far only , at Ampang Point there ... near the 韩国街(love it)

finished it ... we back to Tesco(b4 was marko) there to Cut hair...
and back to JUSCO to watch Race to Witch Mountain
but i didn't watch it because i didn't have enough time to watch it , so i bought tomorrow's ticket for the same movie to watch with QiQi
and I followed Baolui them went to Starhill there to eat Jogoya....
because them 还缺少一个人用那张 voucher
so I'm joined them lo
we went to Kok Hua house to change car 6ppl in one car

when we reached there , we parked in Lot10
now i know how to park in Lot10 already ... it was so easy only
如果上次我们在 ROMP 做工是由尝试下的话就不用给那么贵的 parking fees le
after that we just walked around and went to Pavilion to walked and sat till 9.25pm ,
we went to StarHill there to wait lo....



I'm 1st time went in there ... I'm so blur.... don know how to choose and take the food
there have many but don know 要从何下手,都是老手带领我们的
慢慢的我们就自己去寻找美食咯!
吃超多的!
男生都不够我们女生厉害呢!
他们很快的就饱了!
我们一边吃一边照!
别一桌都用异样的眼光看我们了!
可是现在想回来, 我好像吃得不够多似的?感觉我应该多点嘛~
我们没喝什么饮料啦~ 都是和椰子&茶多,
俊豪所说的嘛~喝茶容易消化阿hehe
我们连调酒都拿来试下咯!我真的是不适合喝酒呢, 蛮 qiang 的咯!






鳗鱼&螃蟹

人生第一只生蚝


Min & Yan & Baolui

Ah Fatt & Kok Hua

Winnie(Me)


全体


吃饱后呢,我们就回家咯!
死了,又会肥个几kg了!
到家后就直接的刷牙睡觉咯!超累的!

0 Comments: