Sunday, March 29, 2009

Treat Parents dinner

Last time I promise my dad & mom when I get my salary I will treat them eat
While my mom & dad back from work , I was sleeping . My mom woke me up , she said today treat them eat oh!
I was so 莫名其妙? Because yesterday I baru got my cheque and haven't bank in to my Bank Acc too and haven't touch the money too

after I finished my preparing , my father picked me went to EON BANK to bank in 1st than went to Jusco to eat Pizza Hut with my sister..........
but I have no money already .... I'm really (-) already
so my mom said she still 欠我 RM100 吗~ so I'm use that to paid the dinner haiz.....
perhaps the dinner haven't over RM50 , if not i will die!
haiz.... poor poor poor..... my salary less than my sister , why just me be a good girl to treat them eat wo!
I really hate my sister VERY VERY VERY VERY HATE!
next time I must force her to treat us eat too .......



PS:

XOXO
Winnie

0 Comments: