Thursday, November 12, 2009

吓死我的梦

Today is afternoon class
I plan to wake up at 10am
when I want to wake up I had a dream....
That was Me and my sister playing some games.....like in Sunway Lagoon~
after we finished the games...
we plan to went to toilet to wash our hands , because it get dirty~
there have 4 toilets 2 lady 2 gentle
that place look like 很熟悉
I remember the entry fees is RM0,40 le~
after I walk in one of the toilet I realize the environment is weird and is red colour de!!!...
and a chair is shaking I call my sister and run out but there is a 死头路!
I turn back I saw my sister's face is changing!
I'm so scare and shouting !!!!!
I want to wake up I want wake up!
but is so hard so I 边喊边挣开眼睛!!!!!!
although I'm awake already
but the screen is still in my brain!!!!!
OMG
Oh bloody hell! Too scared lar..........
have a bad image for Sunway's Toilets~

0 Comments: