Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Michael Jackson´s This Is It


So lucky I can drove my brother MyVi to college and not need to ride bus + LRT
after finished my class I back home and prepared to watch MJ This Is It!
I can't wait! haha

When we reached Jusco still got a lot of time , so I went to Popular and I found it!!!
"再穷也要去旅行 " I bought it! hehe yeye~

7.30pm started my movie!
it was all about the concert that he can't perform to us!
what a waste~ If he haven't die , it will be a best ever concert than other

The film started, is all the backstage staff + dancers + orchestra's reflections and feeling
it so touch made me wanna cry , but i didn't!

when it finished beside my mom that bloke was the 1st ppl to clap hands so we also clap our hands!
my 1st time clap hands in cinema!
and he is MJ super fans
he know all the MJ songs
when we are going out from the cinema he only started to sing MJ songs
my mom said he already want to sing but not dare only....haha

But I very respect MJ although he gone
but his sound & spirit are always in our mind & mind
He is a great father , a great singer

He love the earth as a song called Earth Song
As he said , save the earth must start by US
Earth is the only planet that we can stay!
We must love and take care of our planet!

0 Comments: