Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What happen to my Mouse?

After I reached home ! I open my com....
but so weird.....my mouse can't move....I try another port and change another mouse also can't move.....
it make me going to be crazy....
without mouse how can I click !
So I started to use my keyboard to control it....but it is too 麻烦 le......
and I'm trying to use my keyboard to watch the PPS....but can't work...
it showing that episode I had already watched ! OMG.....

laptop I can't use...because my brother and my sister want to use it....
so I choose to listen some songs and reading my comic or dreaming~
and I slept early too....

no computer is like a hell.....
no electric also like a hell......
no internet also like a hell.....but still ok at least got some downloaded movies.....

at that moment I want to cry....but just no tears....haiz....
my heart so pain...can't see my lover...
already can't have him beside me...now can't see him....so pain.....

I fall into him ! ( an actor)
I know it is impossible....but ....just can't pull out myself.....
I will try to like him & support him as a fan!

He is exactly the type that I seeking for , that I love!!!!
黄腾浩

PS: I only hope is inside my CPU is somethings wrong !
Don't because of virus oh~~~ pls lar.....

2 Comments:

^pHoEbE^ said...

u seems addicted to him oledi???
wat kind of spell he cast on u to fall so deeply towards him?
Hee....

Rinoa0723 said...

i also don't know oh~ maybe is feel~
and "yi jian zhong qing"
I will pull out myself and like him as a fan...
time can change everything!