Tuesday, November 24, 2009

爸爸=Father


My father is a kind & humor's father
My father in my heart is like a super man
he care about us....he love us.....
he knows many things
if we have somethings that broke down he will try to help us to fix it

He like to make some joke to us.....and sometime it is really funny
but sometime also is very boring
but we like it

I love my father
for me he is a best father in the world!

this time this come to sudden!
I'm just me !
I haven't grow up yet.....I'm still the litter girl that around at your side~
I can't help more.....but I will pray to you!
I know you also will fight for it!

for the truth I still can't handle this situation .......
first time this comes to me! I don't know how to face it...
but I must be stronger and stronger and don't let you worry about me!

say the truth I scare I will lost you!
because we still need you ! And I can't imagine it!
I'm a more thinker person I know I think so much
but I just scare!

Wish you be better soon!

3 Comments:

^pHoEbE^ said...

wat's wrong wif ur dad?

no matter wat happen, just stay strong and everything's gonna turn out fine ^^

Rinoa0723 said...

thx! I will stay strong!
Now we must +oil to support him!

^pHoEbE^ said...

i'm sure u can be ur best ^^^
May God bless u all....