Friday, February 5, 2010

2-5 Feb My Working days~

After finished my Sem 2 final exam, this week I suppose to go to college to attend 4 days of 讲座
but I miss the Monday 1 and other I also miss them, cuz I choose to work!
and thoses speech is like a nonsense ......

My working place in Jalan Raja Chulan , Wisma Goldhill
my 1st office job... from 2-5 Feb 9am-6pm
RM80 per day
What we do?????
just SIT inside the office....
My friend told me must brings some entertainment stuff to there....if not must be so boring
so I brought some magazines, comics , movies and songs for myself
Luckily I got brought them....because the computer in that office can't online....
cuz their facilities are not yet complete.....

the 1st day our manager want us go out to help her bought stationery ....
so me and Eric went to Time Square to buy lor....she only gave us RM300....
but the budget is not enough for these... so Eric use his card to pay 1st after that asked back from our manager....
my friend Kenneth more "geng" she gave him taxi fee to IKEA to buy chairs!!!

last week my friends also worked in here...but they seem like so free and easy
this week....we have lot of things to do, such as buy stationery & chair and decorate the office....
haiz....

and This week also so many ppl came to our office le...so we have to act like a OL / Office boy while got other ppl come to our office......
The most busy day is Wednesday....cuz got 8 VIP came to our office...they are Iran ppl......
we have to act lor.....and make coffee to them.....
so funny lar....but also a very easy job........

so far I very enjoyed in this job....hehe
hope next time got this kind of work again~ haha








PS: my 1st day parking fee is so geng ! almost RM18 le...so next day we clever jor...park at outside for whole day only RM10.50( at least cheap abit lor....)

0 Comments: