Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sem 3

Today I 1st day went to my college....I suppose to go to college to attend my class on Monday due to I'm so lazy so..... hehe
The 2nd day I only go.....
a new course Travel Geography . This class got join some new junior and those I knew just came 3 OMG
our lecturer use her Point-Point and the Font is veru tiny lor......so boring until I fall asleep....cuz I'm really tired

In the afternoon we got a new course start at 2pm just 4 of us.....I want to go home, but if I go home just left 3 of them....seem like quite pity...so I decided to stay to accompany them
and this course is a new Lecturer who not a local people......
This lecturer is a blacky but not that black and not that smelly....
his class so......erm..... okok lar....just his pronunciation so weird....we must listen carefully and very concentrate only understand what is that mean!!!
and some vocabulary he still need us to repeat again even the vocabulary I understand what is the meaning .....like a English class ...

This sem gonna be a boring sem without Miss Rani....The Lecturer I liked

0 Comments: