Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief

Today watched Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief with family
after my parents back form the Hospital we heading to Jusco to buy tickets....
wow.....there are so many ppl "Q" at there.....
actually we planing to watch " The True Legend " but seem like all Chinese movies are full
so we decided to watch Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief at 6pm....
so weird....many movies's other timing is full why left 6pm that are not full??? haha
after bought the tickets my parents want to go home to have some nap
while I when to a magazine shop to find YG my sister bumped into her friends
after that we go back home and fetched my sister to Shu Fang house

About 5.30pm we went to Jusco to watch Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief
but my sister didn't join us....
because she can't come back in time , she at Mid Vally with her friends ....
1 movie ticket was wasted .........
My mom said nvm.....let her join her friends, cuz she seldom go out with her friends

after finished the movie we went to our restaurant that mak mak stall to have our dinner
and I finally bought my YG~~~ yeah~ haha


MOVIE: Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief
For me is a nice movie......
I very like the storyline....
it about the Greek Mythology
I always like Greek Mythology......... Athene , Apollo (我星座之神) ,Heracles.....atc
I always wanted to learn/know/study about Greek mythology, so my favorite country is Italy and Greece~
thinking to find some those books to read~ sure in Chinese~ haha

By the was Logan Lerman>>>>>>>> COOL + quite Handsome....haha

0 Comments: