Saturday, October 31, 2009

Genting Trip with college friends

29-31/10/09




29th is the day I went to Genting with my Friends
due to I have no car to use already so was Canon fetched me to Ampang
before we went to there we had our breakfast at "康乐“ to eat Dim Sim
about 10.++ am we reached there...
I'm so lucky that I can attended the Computer class although I'm not in Morning class 1
after the computer class it was 12pm already
so we went to Ampang park to take the LRT to KL Sentral to have our lunch
2pm we departed form KL sentral to Genting

after we reached Genting we head to First World to check in and we met San San mother
she so friendly and kind same like San San....Thx aunt~
Me , Win , Bebe, Wellon, Min Min, Yee Pei are 1 room
I love my room mates....
after we prepared we went for our dinner at Pizza Hut other went to Food Court
and gather at KLCC tower at 10pm
Cuz today was a ladies night our ladies is free and boys only RM12
but some of them are wearing short pants are not allow to go in
Finally I can went inside the Safari yeah~
but I went in awhile than go out already because I don't like beer~

I went out with Yee Pei to meet up Bebe and Win them at the Game station~
we have so much fun at there
Inside the Safari also have they own fun
because they are crazy inside there.....dancing and drinking~

Night we had our pillow talk.....
it so much fun and we know a lots of things
and get more close to each other and more understand about each other~





I only slept 1 hour and woke up to prepare already and went for out theme park
but the weather is too bad.....
raining heavily! I only played few of them only
but I still played 2 times 跳楼机,一次大型过山车,2次小型过山车,2次海盗船,1次旋转木马,1次小飞象&小飞船
until I no voice to shout

i suppose to go back on 30th but my brother said he lost his AAR tickets
so I gave him mine 1 lor.....
so I only decided to stay 1 more night
and went back on 31st
I can go back at 2pm with some of my friends but I also don't know why I choose to back at 7.30pm

So mean I miss my AAR concert.....
I reached home about 9.++pm.....
I hate KTM....have to wait so long same as Rapid KL Bus~

but I very enjoy in this trip too...and happy
THX a lots~



0 Comments: