Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A called from SG -A Job Opportunity

Last night my friend suggest me to send a resume to a travel agency in Singapore .....
My mind was blank......didn't think too much.....so I'm started to typing my resume and sent it out...
I didn't expect that I will received a called from that Travel Agency!!!
That time I was asleep!!!! still blur blur....so I just said next week Tuesday / Wednesday can go for Interview....
so.....I have an appointment for a interview on next Wednesday 3pm in Singapore!
OMG.....I'm so nervous!!!!!!! I wait my parents came back and tell them this news.....
I also very confuse and worry!!!!!!!
Got lots of question mark above my head!!!!
So I decided went to Ampang to ask my friends and discuss!!!
because still have couple of my friends also going to Singapore to interview....
After discuss, we will go together on next Monday and stay in my friends house in JB
2 of my friends Interview on Tuesday and me on Wednesday!!! wow....nervous!
and my other friends accompany us and also walk in interview to find a job.......

I also wish we can get this job...than we can work together and live together!
at least got an accompany!!!!
but my mind also thinking......my lovely friends......and my July Birthday!!!!!haiz
You get some, You will lose some

0 Comments: