Saturday, June 5, 2010

Broga Hill 2 and MCD

my final exam is coming soon....
I'm study hard everyday! I'm so worry about my exam, because I'm not confident at all!
although got some tips, I hope its help!

My friend test me asking me want to go Broga Hill?
I'm start to thinking and hesitating .....because my final exam is coming
I'm suppose to study and not go to play~
but finally my answer was GO

I just slept 1 hour and get prepared to Broga Hill....
didn't wear my Contact Lens, Its kill me....made my eyes red and pain~
few days didn't wear it

While climbing the hill, I'm the weakness again~
make some ppl have to wait me ...feel sorry~
after reached the top! I can't see the star......because cover by the fog.....some more got lightning
we scare it will rain soon, so I'm just rest for few minuets only we started to climb down......
my legs was shaking....and it was so dark! Sure I'm scare!
It really got rain just a little bit - the small 1.....like didn't disturb
quite feel sorry for those who really upset that can't see the sunrise ......
but say about the truth ! It all for your good~
because we can't predict about the weather!
It still got next time!
for me , I'm seriously think about that I won't have next time!
every time after I reached the top I felt headache!

It still early so we having our breakfast in Makota ABC makmak
we chit-chating at there....Today is public holiday
a rare day for the workers/employees to relax/gather with friends!
suddenly we (J&J, Tian Jun, Fong Ying, Ah Zhung, Kenny, me) decided went to Bukit Jalil's Garden/Park????

we having fun at there.....took some pictures and walked around and start chating again!
It was so much fun to spend the time with my friends!
if I don't have the exam...we surely will continues to next round and next next round!!!!

after I back my home and took a shower
I'm getting ready to Ampang to have a study group with my College Mates!
Suddenly my relatives came my house, so we went out late ....

We studied at Taman Mewah MCD for the whole afternoon
it get some help! to more understand the question asking about what...and get some helpful answers!
I'm not confident for this exams!
so headache! But I must Try My Hard To Finish This Exams!
At Least pass!

after I get back to my home.....I went to bed early....because didn't sleep for the whole day
damn tired!


For the real! I worry about the Destination Analysis!
Stupid Lecturer! Please back to your Nigeria!
and about other two......
I hope I can understand the questions and based on my own knowledge to answer it ...ba~

Gambatea!!!!! Everyone

0 Comments: