Sunday, June 13, 2010

书展 & Swee Lam Birthday celebration

Afternoon while I was sleeping, Fong Ying called me asked me want to go 书展 or not
actually I want to sleep, but I heard that today was last day already, so I decided to go
inside the 书展,we just walked around only didn't buy any books
actually I'm hesitate to want to buy the travel magazines or not....1 for RM7 for RM15, look like quite cheap
but end up with nothing!!

After found Ah Min, we went to eat Pizza Hut together > so full
we also walked around The Mines and she got bought somethings
We back to our homes around 7.30pm just left half hour for me to prepare.....
because we have to gather at Tian Jun house and went to Langat Hill ( Look Out Point) to celebrate Swee Lam Birthday, because his best friend already book the table
it is a new restaurant - Panorama Restaurant

Said about the Panorama restaurant, my fire want to come again!!! This restaurant is so SHIT
the price on the menu is different with downstairs!!! The drinks at 3rd floor are RM14.90 but the drinks at ground floor is about RM8 something......the tax also 15% le!!!!!holly shit The staff services also SHIT!
We saw the menu about half hour? only order some drinks....pity me...no one share with me!
cuz the drinks are so expensive already, we surely won't order some food lar
But the boss came up and asked why we didn't order food!!!!!!!WTH
Do your got mention in the menu? so we decided paid the bill and took away our cake and changed to Gasoline

I paid for the first drink made me no money already, when I in gasoline I only order SKY JUICE!!! haha
some other who came late they are so lucky

In Gasoline they started to order some foods, because they are starving .....
I'm so enjoy with my friends in Gasoline, we chit-chating , laugh.....So Happy!!! hehe

When I back to my sweet sweet home...it was not so sweet!!! Because Power cut!!!!OMG....
So bored lar....without my lovely COMPUTER!!!!
so I'm laying on my bed and shared the BLACK Restaurant with my family...... around 1am Power back!!! wuhu~ ~~


Happy Birthday to Swee Lam, welcome to step in 2....haha
I'm the next!

0 Comments: