Thursday, June 10, 2010

Miss Rani Birthday & 4th Maison

Morning I went to my parents ex shop to help my mom......about 1pm I went back home to get prepared to Ampang there to celebrate our Lecturer - Miss Rani Birthday
after my friends finished them last paper we celebrated together........This was the last thing we can did for our lecturer.....because we are graduated... feel so sad.......

Finished the celebration we went to Time Square . I bought a contact lens , shoes and a shirt.......
pity wallet..... :'(
about 8pm we went back to Ampang to prepare our next round.....Clubbing------- shake shake to shake out all the words from my brain.....haha
After reached Maison.....we chit-chating and drinking....... dancing~
I also met Aedison them......
for me: Today Maison was so damn boring!!!!!! The environment is so not HOT!!!!!!!!!
when around 2pm one of my friend - Janice she cried.....because we are graduated .....and she is not willing to say goodbye. So do I, but I didn't cry, but when I refresh back the memories...my eyes started to get wet,just didn't drop down my tear and I cry inside my heart! After all my friends cried & hug together!!!!


We still have a long journey to move on.....
I Love All of You Guys!!!! We must keep in touch oh!!!!
You guys all are such a good friends for me, you make me change a lot, but still have some bad attitude or habit , but I will try to control it!
Thx to help me a lot and laugh , play and etc with me!
I will cherish and treasure our friendship and memories!

0 Comments: