Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Finally I finished my papers!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow those resit for Business Operation paper candidate Fighting!!!!
after the exam we went to 113 to eat something

When I went home and sitting in front of my computer.... my brother suddenly asked me want to watch movie or not....so my answer was definitely YES!!!!
The movie started at 7pm we reached Jusco about 6.55pm....wow...so rush!!!
but Luckily not yet start and we sat in E line.......is okok lar.....When finished the movie my neck felt pain only...hahaPrince of Persia: The Sands of Time
this movie is quite nice.....the ending is quite special......because all the innocent people are alive....haha

felt so happy.....long time didn't go out with my brother and my sister....hehe

END...........

0 Comments: