Friday, July 23, 2010

23rd of July 2010 = My Birthday~

Today was my Birthday!!! 23rd of July 2010!!!!!
I'm into 20 years old....say goodbye for 1.....
but actually I'm still not so happy....hard to pull out from sadness and messiness ~



afternoon I went to Jusco watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice with NickSYW (I know quite weird to watch with him, BUT we are just FRIEND)...haha......I also want to Thx him to treat me a movie..... let me have a Movie Ticket that got my Birthday Date on it....haha
but quite feel sorry to him...cuz I'm totally a boring person....cuz we have not much topics....

after the movie we said goodbye to each other....when I want to pay my parking ticket, it was so funny.....
I have no any RM1 with me, I just have RM50, so I drop RM1 coins into the machine... but it ate my money! shit~
I back to the canteen to thinking....but I don't want to use my RM50.....luckily I saw my ex-working friend...haha~~~~thx her helped.....hehe

8pm, me , DaoGei and QiQi Chan when to Tesco Kajang to buy somethings for tomorrow.....
we bought it in 1 hours and not over RM100...woohoo...great job.....
Thx DouGei's dad sold us the cheap Heineken..make me can save half price ~
done our grocery shopping we went to yam cha in Ibrahim....and gossiping~ haha

This is how I'm end up in my Birthday Day~ hmmmmm

0 Comments: