Saturday, July 31, 2010

Love Comes Softly


Love Comes Softly

I'm Kinda like this movie...It so peaceful and quietly .........
don't know why....it just so peacefully~~~
the life that I always wanted.....living out the town and with a beautiful view that just around you, away from all those scandals....
but must have a computer lar...haha XP

_______________________________________________

Its sat....I left one more day to enjoy the life that without a work.....
after tomorrow I have to start my work.....
I'm not that perfect as you think....everyone must got somethings that are imperfect on you
You might said that I'm done well in my education or something else....
but when about the real work that I'm going to start about it....I'm affair...
Do I can handle it?
Do I really can do "well" on it??
Do I can mix in with the colleagues???
and so many worries.....
but so far....I still have to face it...it a lesson of life.....everyone does....
just hope it's a good start, and that are quite nice or average

Smile on in and Smile to face it.....^-^||



0 Comments: