Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bad Day....Bad News


Today me and my sister and some our college mates went to play badminton in the RM1 tol there's badminton court ........ 7pm-9pm
after my sister picked me up on the way ....we had a car accident happen in front the club house there....
bull shit....
if want to say who salah....is both also got wrong....
-my sister if don't want drive so fast
- the moto driver turn out from left can't direct drive to the 1st link de lor.....slowly too mah~~
luckily the woman don't have any hurt.....but after the accident they drove away so damn fast lor....didn't say anything than drove away already oh.....what the hell!!!!!!!!
make us can't even have a talk about the crash.....or money thing......cuz they are 外劳~ sure scare go police station and I think don't even talk about the money de lar....
so shit ~

While we playing the badminton I received a msg from bebe.......
she told me a bad news.....that so sudden!!!!! I want to cry out already....
so I find Win to talk about it....than I finally cry........
it take quite long time to me for stop the cry......
now I HAVE NOTHING already.....
the job suppose to start work on 26 gone already....due to I reject it
now Singapore that also no more........
it make me feel like inside the hell.....

2 bad things crash together make me so pressure....
I know the car thing is non of my business.....it just disturb my mood.......
I'm really feeling so bad........the pressure that will come from my parents.....and everywhere lar~
I so scare my mom will " 念" again lor......can't even 体谅下我
I know I'm so stupid too....push the job away so fast....made me have nothing left....I know she also will take this to shoot me.........

Interview again and find another need to take so much nerve to face it le..........
and I really can't decide is Malaysia or Singapore.........mess me all the time
what I really want is find a job..........

but sometime thinking leave also good...can away from my parents " shoot"
haiz......烦阿~


Things can change in 1 sec,

it will bring you to the heaven

or

push you into deeply hell


0 Comments: