Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About the Interview

someday 10 July 2010 (Saturday) after I woke up
before going to brush my teeth and take my shower....I called to Travel Forte for job vacancy
before I woke up, inside my brain already reminded me must make the call already...must make....finally I made it! quite nervous.....
That night we also had a Early Celebration for Min Min's Birthday.....^^

12 July 2010 (Monday) this day is the last day for World Cup also is the final! Spain VS Netherlands
after the match...about 6am something I only went to my bed....
9am....I received a call from Travel Forte.....so I wrote down the time for interview in my notebook that already put beside me....actually they asked me do I can interview in that day.......but I have no transport and I just slept le!!!!! dai lou~~~~
after received the called I can't even fall asleep again.....totally awake.....

QiQi Chan asked me out...actually we are going to Leisure Mall....but suddenly change to Mid Vally~
we went there to walk around and also went to the bookstore there....but I can't find any book that I wanted!
That day I hang out for whole day le....after back from Mid Vally we went to pick up her brother and also went to Old Town with Shu Xing, J & J~~~

13 July 2010 (Tuesday)
my dad fetched me to Connaught we having our MCD breakfast .....
10.15am I walked up to that travel agency....saw my friends...but no dare to say Hi to them....scare bother them while working....just simply smile to them~
About the Interview I'm so nervous.....some questions I answered like quite childish? or stupid.....arg!!!!! just not so good lor.....but???hmmm........hard to say~~~~okok lor~
While the boss talking on the phone...I'm pray....wish the God ( Jesus ) is always beside me!

Finally done my interview.....and I'm going to start my work on 26 of July~
Why 26th......because in my mind....I want to ENJOY my birthday 1st....than to step into the Society Scary World!!!

While working not only need Hardworking......also MUST SMARTWORKING!

0 Comments: