Monday, July 19, 2010

Time Square with QiQi 19/07/2010

Today was QiQi offday again~~ wuhaha
after I success about my interview I decided to but that Nichii that shirt....
so Today we went to Time Square....
after we reached there we went to find some restaurant for our brunch
we ordered the Express set...which each ppl RM11.90 + I got a J card so free a side dish
we also shocked that we spending about 2 hours inside the Korea BBQ Plaza....wow~~ took so long time to finish it ar~~ haha funny~
We done our Brunch we started we walked around, QiQi Chan bought a RM15 shirt in some shop...
and we went to TIME Square that Nichii there and I found the shirt that I wanted....but no discount + the colour look like diffrent...it not suppose is yellow+orange meh???
so I decided went to F&N that Nichii to find again....
and there got the shirt I wanted...but same colour....white + black + got discount! haha
so I took 4 shirts to try on it....I only realized was the light problem....how lamb I was....kaka
but finally I bought it....but not that I wanted....was other fit me nice~^^ haha.....

Than about 5.45pm we back to Cheras to fetch her brother back and head to Jusco to buy our Wed Movie Tickets ; 8.30pm back to Sg. Long my dad's ex-shop that makmak stall yam cha with J&J~ hehe~

0 Comments: