Sunday, August 1, 2010

娱协奖2010

Early in the morning already woke up.....(Chloe Ying , Ah Zhung, QiQi Chan & ME) went to Bukit Jalil for jogging and playing badminton
luckily not climbing~ haha.......
after finished our 1st round of jogging we went to play badminton lor.~~~ QiQi Chan always wanted!!!

around 9am we went to having our breakfast behind the OUG Mall which very near my lovely Uncle house.This was my first time to try the vegetarian "roti canai" so special~ I would like to try the cheese next time~ hehe
Along the way back home we are discussing about the 娱协奖2010 that held at Leisure Mall and they got extra tickets....Finally my answer was YES, although tomorrow want to start my work already
I'm thinking this 娱协奖2010 might got AK (陈奕&沈建宏) come for as a guest ~because couple days ago I saw the 龙门客栈 in Facebook said they will having a 庆功宴 at this restaurant which near Leisure Mall too.

Around 2pm QiQi Chan came to pick me and my sister up to The Mines, she want to install GPS for her new HTC handphone and my sister want to have her brunch-MCD, on our conversation I finally decided to buy the <<再穷也要去旅行>>. Actually I always wanted to buy....just the price so expensive,I'm hesitated , but finally I bought it. ><>

WOW so fast!!!! I faster wear my contact lens then went out without put on my consiler....my PANDA EYES ar.......haiz~~~whatever lar~ This 娱协奖2010 is a local event...... so 80% of the artists are Malaysian....... not they song not nice lar...just less abit creative but I knew they already put so must effort on it! The Biggest Problem is the sound system....so damn weak lor~~~aiyo~~~~ put whatever they how to perform I also just put 60% attention on it only...most for 东与哲 ~ haha The Most I wanted to see is AK (陈奕&沈建宏) & 叮当!!!!!!!!! ><
but so bad they all just perform 1 song only....


AK (陈奕&沈建宏) - WOW

叮当 - 我爱他 + 我是一只小小鸟

符智胜摄影



After saw 叮当 I went to the parking lot to meet J&J.....cuz not interets to watch already, I already saw who I want to see the MOST!!!!
We were discuss where to eat....J.Hau suggest to eat steamboat...
so final answer was Steamboat in Yulik with 6 of us (J&J , QiQi Cham, QiQi's bro-Kang, Jack Loong & ME)
11pm somethings only reach home.....
and sleep......
Tomorrow 1st day on work ar....SIGH~~~~



0 Comments: