Monday, August 2, 2010

1st day on work


Today was my 1st day on work....
how to say le???? suck + average lar
I reached there damn early...so stay inside the car listen to onefm.....
about 10am something I officially start my work jor.....
boss asked me to check the air tickets price....
got shoot....didn't listen clearly how many paxs and destinations

after that he taught me how to do a proposal and about the costing (Excel)
I really hate excel..... that 1 I still confusing.......so many have to memorize already.....my brain want stuck and explode already lor~
but I like typing.....I rather him just pass me all the jobs is about typing more better....that all follow 1...wuhaha

while typing I felt the time flow so fast........finished typing dream awake~
I also like the boss go out for business meeting XP

I knew a colleges name " quan" ? she so nice......I can ask her what I don't know and Carmen and Nicole too
actually some so them are quite nice de lar......
but the "quan" she just do until this month only....sad......

after 5.30pm some some some slowly go back jor....I'm so sad lor....almost wanna cry already, because I also want to go back home!!!!!
but my proposal haven't done yet....got some problem on it.....
I also just follow what he order me to do.....so about 7pm I only can go back....he say discuss it by tomorrow
I ask him may I go back now??? He said : yayayayayaya

while walking to my car....I'm holding my tears don't let it drop down.....because after driving will blur blur ar....although my house "quite" near lar....but I so jam lor...I choose Len Sen also quite same same lor....cuz there so many traffic light mah~


sister talk I finally drop some tears down.... :'(

0 Comments: