Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2nd Day on work

2nd day on work~~
Today can say as quite smoothly~
done the Indonesia-Bandung proposal...don't know ok or not le????
after done it print 1 original for client and photo copy 1 out for our staff meeting use.

then boss rushing go out for meeting and he order me to sent the proposal to the client. But I actually really don't know have to call to confirm that she/he already receive de lor.....The boss called to me remind me I only knew it.... hehe^^|||

while at that period also close to the lunch time I really have nothing to do...FBing also boring, so I took my time to do some research for the Sepang Gold Coast's Hotels
erm....some some information only....
The Golden Plam Tree Hotel & Resort really so Expensive lor.....but now got doing promotion??? haiz...don't know have to ask "them" 1st

Today afternoon I really felt hungry...got the appetite to eat already....
Today Lunch with Vernize , Xquan, Vernis.....but when we all sitting together are so quiet lor.....even me and Vernize also less talk.....

after Lunch boss back already oh!
OMG he pass me two proposal to do...one is Bali Tour and HangZhou + Shanghai tour
both also less information or I don't know 1....about 6.15pm I only back home
I really don't know I can go back home or not lor....
cuz my work have't done yet mah~
after called the boss report to him than back home lor...
continue by tomorrow......

0 Comments: