Monday, August 30, 2010

National Day eve

Today I was so unhappy.....because something ruin my plan that I have been waiting for that day for so long
it ruin my a called.....
I damnmy hate the boss and the company
I'm feel so sad I can't join the trip anymore.......
I rather want to have fun also don't want the allowance....
because friends are more important to me....
I know this like quite childish.....but I'm still young....hei I'm 20years old only ~
sure like to have more fun lar~

But I have to be stuck in the hell of Matta Fair.......
I want to take leave....but can't.....I already thinking the reason already....
my grandfather 80 years old birthday......but I didn't say the 80 years old lar....just said I have to back hometown because I promise my grandmom already......but he just not allow......said Matta Fair is so important for a travel agency.......what the hell........

I really so depress .......the feeling like that day I lost 2 job that feeling....my heart totally frozen and so energy anymore.......no emotion....like a death body.......

Night me and my friends planed to Connaught's Fun Ok cafe to kind celebrated the National Day Eve.....
I don't like crowds....so I probably don't like KL that area~
I reached Fun Ok Cafe about 10pm already.......
and I didn't join the games, because I'm not so pro for those game.....
so I chit chatting with Jamie&J.Hao and Jun Jie while eating our Mega Plant? is so enjoy and I like the feeling~ ^^
about 12am we change to 118 food count and continue chit chatting again...around 1/2am I only went back home........Makota got block....but I'm pretty sure I'm alright....haha~

Every National Day I'm quite unhappy.....don't know why~
My fate not so good I think.....so unlucky or what I want I just hard to get it.......
sign~

I miss our trip....next trip probably have to plan and wait again.....
my neck have to be more longer already.....
or else I would suddenly buy an air ticket and travel alone....like a backpacker...
that's my dream~

Life is so uncontrollable ~

0 Comments: