Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Last Airbender

Today my cousins came my house, as he working in Singapore and tomorrow is the National Holiday~so he got 1 day off
after he came, his sister which working in Klang as a teacher also came here
evening we hang out to Jusco Makota to eat Papa John's Pizza....hehe
4 of us + my sister, she always wanted to taste it....now dream come true~ hehe
I can say The Papa John's Pizza compare to Pizza Hut , Papa will win~ haha
after finished our dinner we simply walked around, and I bought a Toner in Etude House , they got discount....quite ok lar....

Next we turn to Jusco Cheras Selatan.... we online booked the tickets...The Last Airbender
I used my own card and mobile debit to book....but can't work....so after that I used my dad credit card....it so simple done....walau??? I also don't know???
after I reached the counter to pick up my tickets I though want to pay....ei??? actually already paid while booking via internet......haha I used my dad credit card money~ XP
have to tell him by tomorrow....haha~
Now Jusco are doing SALE.....I saw SEED got discount!!! I want to buy the T-Shirt lor....
haiz hesitate... erm~~~~~ xixi

About The Last Airbender
It actually is an cartoon name Avarta.
Don't confuse...it really called "Avarta" not that "Avarta" (Movie)
erm...how to say about this movie le????
for me Just Only Jackson Rathbone~~~ wuhaha

Saw so many Trailer....I want to watch so many movie lor!!!
>< href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0980970/" class="l" onmousedown="return clk(this.href,'','','','1','','0CBcQFjAA')">The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader I'm waiting for you !!!


Now I'm going to brush my teeth and sleep lor~
Tomorrow have to work lor....sigh~
why my holiday so short ar????

0 Comments: