Saturday, August 28, 2010

Almost a month

This is my 1st real job in a Travel Agency.
I'm been working at there almost a month! Holly shit!!! can't believe it!
now I'm kinda into the working situation.....but still have to learn.....
so many things I'm still blur~
and the following days I think my department will be more busy....
because peak season is coming~ will have many files need to follow up
now in my hand I already got 4 files, 1 gonna end~
hope that have no any "Sudden" / "Accident"/"Surprise"

beside that there also got 1 file was quite started from me and now handle by me~
but it is a Bali Tour.....so far is ok.....just the group problem
he looks like not so patient and quite rude.....
some information I have to ask him....but his most powerful thing is ignore me or run away from the question.
idiot!!! makes me can't get the answer!
holly shit!!!! what the attitude he has....hope he got fire!!! arg!

I think I'm starting to getting busy and OMG~~
1 of my senior is resign already.....less 1 ppl to teach me ....
and will getting more files ~ sigh~
pls hire 1 ppl in operation department lar...lack of worker ar~ ><


0 Comments: