Tuesday, August 31, 2010

岁月神偷

Today is National Day I have nothing to do....so all day stuck in my sweet home~
after I woke up....I don't know what I want to watch....and thinking back the sadness thing.....haiz~
finally I decided to watch 岁月神偷
It is a nice movie.....very strong of family sense......
it makes me cry till 一把鼻涕一把眼泪~
when saw those nurse attitude....I really feel want to slap them lor....
侮辱了南丁格尔的精神~
但是这真的是一部不能错过的好电影~


这两兄弟震得让我好感动哦,他们真的是兄弟亲深阿~
那个弟弟的演技真的还蛮让人佩服的~
他的天真让我好怀念哦~


今天的日子还蛮怀念的,整天呆在家,还蛮爽的
不想明天的日子那么快来临
每天朝就晚六的~简直就是机器人的生活~

2 Comments:

^pHoEbE^ said...

His bro looks so much alike Wang lee hom. I thought it was him. A really nice movie. *thumbs up

Rinoa0723 said...

yaya.....he really look like LeeHom....haha~ agree....but so pity...about his brother and his family~