Thursday, December 17, 2009

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

Just finishing Angus, thongs and Perfect Snogging
Last time saw this CD at speedy......Finally I can download it and watch it
Is nice~ also got comedy and not all about LOVE lar.....haha also got friendship ~
The actors in this movie all are English ~ so their slang are really English~
quite nice and nice~!

The Boys inside this movie all are really HANDSOME ~
if you see it you gonna LOVE it~ haha

If I'm she I will be so happy until I fly to the sky~ haha
because such a normal girl also can get a HANDSOME boyfriend and his attitude also very good too ....
what a MOST happy thing in the world

BUT I know lar....it just a movie.....Girls like dreams~
Those who know me so much will know that I always love these type of Movies de lar~
specifically got love and gorgeous ~

0 Comments: