Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christian & A wedding party

Today my mom called her church friends came to remove the 神台
now our family can consider as Christian?
I also don't know , but my parents they are, and me?don't know yet
but I think might be soon? Because I believe in Jesus too.
My parents believe in Jesus but they still not yet baptism only~

______________________________________________

Evening we went to The Mines to attend a Wedding Party
Not so big but sweet~
My 姑姐 also came.....we long time didn't see her because she not live in Malaysia and I forgot what country she live in
But she still remember me~ hehe
many relatives hard to recognize who is Winnie and Connie~
but at last they still recognize us.... 1 MY and 1 US


Wish the newly-wed live happily ever after~


Connie , Mayboh (cousin) , Winnie

0 Comments: