Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon


YEAH~ Finally I watched it.....
I'm scare I can't watch it.....
Sunday I watched it with my brother at The Mines, due to my sister don't want watch it so is luckily my brother accompany me
We watching this movie so rush le....because we finished our dinner at 7.30pm so we only have half hour to reach The Mines
luckily we made it
if there have any option I won't choose to watch any movies at The Mines....
because there have so many malay and the seats are not good enough and the sound is not good enough!
Tha Malays like to " bok-bek bok-bek" ~~ annoying

I prefer Jusco Cheras Selatan that Cinema, don't know why just love there.....

I will chose The Mines is because the showing time....argh~

But New Moon is so nice~ I love this movie
whatever other people said I just ignore it!
Because for me this series is GOOD~ I'm always support The Twilight Saga series~

This New Moon is more about Jacob Black
oh~ I'm fall in love with Jacob Black
but Edward Cullen also nice too........
haha...hard to make a choice
whatever lar......both I also LOVE~ hehe

PS: haiz~~~~my English still not good enough....reading English version novel is quite hard for me....
I will bought the English version was my brother encouraged me to buy and also help to improve in english~
I'm so envy those who really Good in English and can read so fast to understand it.

2 Comments:

^pHoEbE^ said...

"PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT"....

Ur Eng is actually not bad, u can improve to better Eng very soon... Keep working hard! Hee ^^

Rinoa0723 said...

thx...phoebe sis~ I will continuing to improve it! you are my "xue xi dui xiang " ~ haha