Wednesday, December 16, 2009

argh~

Today like an usual went to school.....but don't know why I'm so quiet today...
might I'm sore throat, might I'm not enough sleep, might I don't understand the previous lesson, might don't know

While teacher teaching I heard that San San going to see the doctor and also might join win to sing k
and afternoon I have to wait my sister finish her class only can go home
so there might not have people to accompany lor....???
after finished my class my sister told me her afternoon class cancel already....
so we go back lor......

When I was driving I'm thinking I want to watch a movie today and my sister don't want to accompany me so that NVM I can watch myself.....

after checking the showing time The Princess & The Frog is going to show at 1.45pm
so I'm rushing to Jusco in 20 min
I thought today is Wednesday , this afternoon might not much ppl....
BUT I was totally wrong~ is many people...because many cars.....

When I see the showing time there is full
so I am holding a glimmer of hope go to the counter to ask is it available for ONLY 1 ticket?
but all are really full only left the front seats!
and the nest show up time is 4pm......
how can I waiting for 2 hours at Jusco....it so boring lar.....
So I give up and finding another movie.....
The Storm Warriors I'm not gonna to watch it.....
JUMP didn't showing at Jusco

So I went to Popular for awhile than go back home lor.....
less than 1 hour in Jusco....so stupid......
While I'm driving home I realize that why I don't want buy the 4/6.15pm that ticket le.....
after evening I can watch mah~
and I also forget to take my dad Birthday Jusco vouchers......
OMG~~~ So stupid lar me.......
everything was Mess Up

One word can describe on me is Stupid.....
haiz~

Only can wait for next week or finding another time lor~


NIGHT~
cuz ntg to do so mean I can watch my movies that I downloaded before....hehe
finally can clean out some....
I choose to watch Coco avant Chanel....a French movie
but it's nice~
very admire her talent
and I love the cloths at the last part that fashion show........

This movie make me more understand about her and how she begun her career~
her love story also quite nice......
I believe she very love the Arthur 'Boy' Capel
but also need to thanks Etienne Balsan

0 Comments: