Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pre.Xmas Party

Morning I have to help my mom....

Finished my work I got to prepare for a Pre-Xmas Party with my college friends~
At Ampang Korean BBQ Steamboats~~
I started my car about 6.40pm I thought will jam on the way~ but it was so smoothly~
After I picked up my friends we head to Korean BBQ Steamboat Restaurant lor~

When reached there we started and busying to take the foods~ most of them are meats and fish~ look like didn't have any veges~ haha
We have about 26 ppl and 5 tables 1 was use to put the presents~
In my table we have 2 professional chefs help us to grill those foods~ THX so much~ haha
very delicious~ Full until I can't eat my lovely Ice-cream~

We were busy taking photos while eating~
It was so much fun~

When we almost full is time to start exchange gifts lor~
Everyone drew a number from a box and took the presents that have been numbered ~
I got a Christmas Bear~ haha~ it's so CUTE~
although I have many bears in my house already ! But I still like it~ thanks~ haha
There have some "naughty" presents such as Chicken head condom , a pregnancy test stick, boxer, bikini
When I saw this I was shock! Because my friends have never play like that before~
But I was so lucky not to have them as my gifts
My sister was got a COOL red sunglasses~ haha

finished exchange gifts we started to eat again to finish up those foods that left~ scare will extra charge ~and also a taking photos time again~
About 12am we started to go back lor~

It was a tiring but enjoyable time with my friends~
I have never been so crazy like this before~









PS: Photos took my Phoebe~
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
冬至节快乐

0 Comments: