Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bought X'mas gift & Ah Jun came~

Afternoon~
I went out with Ying to accompany each other to buy something
we went to The Mines 1st and walk around.....but didn't find anythings that we seeking for
after that we head toJusco.....finally we bought what we want to buy......

Choosing a present is really HARD!

Evening~
Ah Jun is my cousin, he came my house to visit my dad.....
he cane her from Kampar le....wo so far.....
after he arrive and prepared, me, Connie and Ah Jun went out for our dinner.....
after dinner we head to Jusco again, because my cousin want to shear the watch chain......
afther sheared he seem to be so happy....haha

after that we head to Makota for our dessert....because got a dessert shop is very delicious and famous....
难得他下来,我当然得好好的尽我的地主之情?,好好的招待人家啦~

than he stay over in our house for 1 day.......
anyway I also want to thanks him.....hehe

0 Comments: