Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pahang Trip

16 Steamboat
17-20 Pahang Trip
21-22 Sleepover in Ampang


16-09-09


My first day sleepover at my friends hostel....because for the convenient to join the Pahang trip.
At night my friends had a Steamboat....so after class I went to Maluri Jusco with my College Mates to buy some ingredients
At night we played until got a police come up le.....[ give neighbor complain lar ]


17-20/09/09
Day1
Woke up early in the morning to prepare....about 10.++ am after the breakfast we started our journey lor.....
I sat Louis car with Phoebe.We enjoyed the environment with the music , not the noise [KamKam]
about 1/2pm we reached Jerantut...a place in Pahang also my friends hometown....
we check into the hotel and went to basketball field to see the boys playing basketball........
at night we having our dinner at Eric house....thx....it delicious~
when we want to back to hotel to bath...my friends room was lock and the key is inside the room...quite lame...so they have to wait for a staff for a keys.....
after bathed we went to a bar for some DRINKS
next time I won't touch any alcohols !!!
this is the 1st time i drunk and dizzy until I had a feeling want to vomits.... [GOSH]
so I'm the 1st person back to a hotel to get a rest!



Day 2
Morning after breakfast went to Taman Negara lor.....
look like we about afternoon only reached there and attended our 1st activities- rapid shooting and orang asli house.
It so much fun....we got all wet....and also have some other funny things happened....
After our dinner, we had a night jungle walk.....
[I didn't put up the small animals / insects photo here oh!!! because I lazy to edit....sorry buddies]
Late night, some of us had a pillow talk......hehe


Day 3
We woke up early and go for our activities - Canopy Walk.
It really made me tired and exhausted lar....need to climb up oh!!!!
WTH..... I keep telling myself can't stop , if not I will fall down and behind me still got ppl lar....
when we reached a resting point like I saw a oasis..!!!!
but I didn't give up lar....I reached to the highest point for a great view.....
until in a small path I thought I'm lost in the jungle , because my friends going too fast lar...
luckily got a Korean lady accompany me
I also very "luck" lar....got a Leech stick on my leg ready to suck my blood ...
luckily I found it early....

Tarzans

This is the clumsy Tarzan
also is a chicken language Master

I reached the TOP


Ready to step on a oldest bridge in Taman Negara
This part quite scary de lor....
down the stairs oh~


Finished the Canopy Walk we went back to hostel to get some rest and a bath....
and ready for next activities- Cave Exploration...
it so dangerous and smelly inside the cave....
inside there have so many bats
and my friend gave a leech bite le....
I want to Thanks SanSan , because she very sayang me and take care of me when inside the cave.
this is my first experience also is my last experience .


After the cave exploration we met again with the Sweden tourists
they really handsome , cute , charm lor.....
I swear when you saw them also will WOW~ WOW~ WOW~
We also had know some foreigners and took some photo with them....
they very friendly and nicely le...


about 5pm we back to Jerantut to had our dinner....due to some reason we had our dinner in a mamak stall.
And me and Pheobe sleepover at Louis house.....
San San and Kam Kam and Yee Pei back to KL and Ipoh lor...because of some reason

Day 4
woke up in 11am and afternoon went to Eric house...because Louis have to accompany her mother to other place....
Eric brought us to a place had our high tea and chit-chat at at there lor....
about 8/9pm we started back to KL lor....
My friend drove so fast lor...didn't less than 80 lor....
so we reached Ampang and called out Lee Ling to yam cha + dinner
I back to my friend hostel again to sleepover.

PS :the meals provides in Taman Negara all are malays meals lai de....haha
PS: I really enjoyed in this trip lar.....but a very short moments I felt very bad only...because of exam

Brother and sister
our sense of line quite strong de...haha

21-22/09/09
actually I can be back to Sungai Long on Tuesday...but my friend call me to stay longer for a study group....so I accept of his idea lor....
but Wednesday I back with my sister lor....
I sudden can't wait until Thrusday after exam only back ar...
maybe too miss my home liao or I really can't concentrate on my revision!
Home sweet home....I miss my pillow~


[Sorry for late updated]

0 Comments: