Friday, September 4, 2009

The Mines with Ying & Jamie

while I'm sleeping I received a msg from Ying ~ asked me today got class and free or not?
because she want to go The Mines for Kai Kai and find me to accompany her!
What a surprised!!!!
cuz she started her college life already.....i thought she will start to get busy again~ haha

So we decided went to The Mines in 2pm
about 1pm Jamie SMS me asked me a same questions too....and she came my house to online
because her house can't online and she don't want to stay at home!
Without a internet she will become crazy ar~haha
actually my house got a wireless but forgot the password , luckily I found it...
if not Jamie can't online too
want to thanks my brother too...he got helped me lar.....
but my brother bad too.... how come he can forgot the password le~ haiz~ haha

2.00pm me and Ying and Jamie went to The Mines kai kai lor.....
we had our lunch in SuShi King ~ due to we didn't have much money so we just order RM2&3 only..... haha...... [ waiting for SuShi King RM2 Bonanza ]
We chit-chat at there about 2/3 hours le....... haha

This coming monday is babe Yvonne birthday so we went to prepare a present for her
hehe hope she will like it!
I think that very suit her!
about 6pm we back home lor....
and Jamie stay in my house until 9.00pm and her cousin came to fetch her back lor.....

0 Comments: