Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No movie day in today

So pity~~~~ Wednesday didn't have movie to watch.....
The Orphan I'm not dare to watch lar.....
tomorrow Final Destination 4 also not dare to watch.....
so cham........
why recently many those horror and ghost and disgusting movie release wo.....
release some cute...comedy....relax de mah~~~~
yo~~~~~~~
sad.....
watch those downloaded movie or drama at home more better....


Today is our marketing presentation...
I think our group done quite well.........
hope we can score a good marks..........
and I also hope other can get a good mark too..
today my college mate did a very special product~
is a pet shop and he brings the dog came.....
it so cute.....haha
I hope I also can have 1 my own dog...
but I can't now....
wait I have enough money 1st....
if not it will die in my hand.....pity~


one thing!
OMG!
two friends 's birthday crush together le.......
one is my litter "mami" one is my babe Yvonne
at here wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

0 Comments: