Monday, September 28, 2009

28 Monday in 2009

This week is my 1st sem break....
I really want to SING so I and my sister went to Jusco Cheras Selatan GreenBox to sing!
we booked at 10am in the morning ....is too early ...10am also is a time for Jusco opening time
I scare we were the 1st customers...so we no dare to walk in 1st , just sitting outside the cinema and waited for the other customers...
suddenly got a customers show out
so we be the 2nd haha.....[lame]
WOO I'm so enjoyed..because we sang many song...just 2 of us....
this time we sang all the old pop songs...is nice to sing!
Sure I got sang all my English Song lar...
I think my sister also bored already! haha
Love Story & Our Song & The Climb are the must for me!
start from now add on a When You Believe from Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston ....

very nice to sing with my sister haha.....
cuz our type are same mah....hehe

after K time straight away go back home lor...
At Jusco also nothing can do....
Afternoon also have to open the door for a maid to clean up our house!

0 Comments: